View Single Post

Old 05-24-2010, 08:02 PM
Ford Tough

Default Re: So what can cause this?

No no I only used seafoam once. It did work to.. Fixed the issue. I ran it through my vac line with no issue. I just checked the lines you are referring to and from as far back as I could feel I felt no leaks. I checked one that came out right near the EGR and led to some type of sensor with a plug on it, and it left my hands black and nasty looking, and then I checked the line running back to the PCV which leads out on the passenger side. I looked all over and didn't see any. If you post a pic tomorrow I'll double check the spot you had to repair, but something tells me this may not be a vac line issue.