View Single Post

Old 05-17-2010, 02:47 AM
Road Trippin' King!

Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: boyfriend told me about this site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerbabe06 View Post
lol awwww im sorry no action for jooo. and i smoke weed, not everyday but once in a while. im a lightweight on everything lol. so weed gets me gone after a few bowls. lol and ive tried chewing, imo it was the nastiest thing ive ever done. it tasted so gross and spitting it out i almost threw up lol first and last time ive ever chewed.
Lol been at it 4 years. You gotta be hardcore to chew lol. I don't care about weed. As far as I'm concerned legalize it and tax it like booze. It's not a big deal. Meth is retarded weed, eh who cares.

And no action for me tonight, maybe tomorrow lol depends on if the girl calls. I have a few girls I could call but I'm kinda stuck on the one so I'm not in any big hurry to go to other girls. She's bi, way hot lol She's also almost as tall as me, I got into taller girls lately, the ex 5 ft 2, Charlotte the girl I've been seeing 5 ft 11, lol I'm 6 ft 3
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha