Thread: congrats
View Single Post

Old 09-06-2009, 07:58 AM
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼

Post count doesn't mean jack sh**. There's always going to be those who do anything and everything they can to jack up that meaningless number to feel important (or whatever their motives are) but there's obviously a BIG difference between talking loud/saying nothing and actually having something worthwhile to say.
Until this thread I never really paid attention to how many posts I had. It's almost embarrassing, but being such a new forum with new members joining all the time, take out all the "welcome" posts and my number is probably chopped in half. I'm glad we all do welcome the new members though, I have been a part of some other (non-Ranger) forums where nobody really seemed to give a crap about the new guys. I always say the more members there are the better, because it's that much more knowledge and experience available to the forum.

And just to make sure there's no confusion.....
I am in no way saying anything negative about how many posts STL has. He has been a huge asset to this newer forum. His posts are always justified because he's a big help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toms984x4 View Post
NOS for teh horse powaz!!!
ɹǝʌo ǝɯ dılɟ