View Single Post

Old 05-11-2010, 12:15 PM
Exploder

Default New Problems With My 94'

Hi all , back again the last time i put a post on here i had meantoned i had to get another engine for my truck and i just started driving it again and i have noticed 2 things that im not sure why its doing that or what it is , this is a 94' ranger that a engine from a 92' ranger was put in and it has about 80,000 miles on it and its a stick shift

1. first thing is when i was driving home the other and when i was waiting at the stop light i smelled gas just a bit and then the smell of the gas got a little stronger , so dont know if the line is bad or what it could be

2. ive replaced my hoses on my radiator and i just rencetly filled it up all the way , not with the 50 % but with full radiator fluid and the thing i noticed recenlty , it seems the engine or something is really hot and i checked the fluid levels and it went down 4 to 6 inches and it took from the overflow , so what could cause that

Please any help would be greatly appreciated , this is my only vehicle so i gotta figure it out soon