View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 08:17 AM
Wow.So cobra.Very Ranger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcextreme View Post
Oh and to let u know..I work for a company that builds automated packaging machines... I program and install million dollar machine systems that put people out of work...from packaging cereal to light bulbs, eggs and cheese, paint, cans of soup, jugs of soap, milk, clothing, and the list goes on and on.
I travel all around working on these machines all over US, Canada and Mexico..so I know how manufacturing and distrubuters work....
One company will get hired to package its competitors products...and they make more money packaging their competitors stuff than they do selling their own product...
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmachine2000 View Post
Ever work on any corrigated machines..wards? Flexos? Posts?

Sent from the planet of the intellecually challenged league of zombie farts.

----------

Or should i say die cutters..folder gluers.for making corrigated containers..aka..a box.

Sent from the planet of the intellecually challenged league of zombie farts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcextreme View Post

All the time....we actually build a cutter and creaser for making boxes...sold a few to Post and Kraft....and we also make a lot of box printers that have a huge ink drum for printing on the boxes.... those are a mess to test..

Right now I just finished two poptart machines that went to Muncie PA..
And next week im going to Tennesse to work on a Jack Daniels machine..
And u know those round cone air freshners...we are working on a second machine for them, aka Henkel..
And last year we did several slim jim machines for ConAgra..which we also do microwave popcorn machines for...
Ones I hate are the Fram/Honeywell filter machine systems..
And we just sent guys out to new jersey to work on some machines that got messed up from Hurricane Sandy....

I also just started a kellogs eggo waffle machine...
We just did a quote on a machine for Lexar to do jumpdrives and Seagate stuff.
But my fav one is one for Unisea up in Dutch Harbor AK where the Deadliest Catch guys are...a machine that does frozen fish...

----------

Oh by the way...dont tell anyone i said this..but i wouldnt eat microwave popcorn anymore.....

----------

One of my darkest days on the job...was going to install the first machine of many, an egg packing machine.
I get the machine set up on the line and start running it and I see 4 other conveyor lines with people stacking egg trays into boxes...and here is my machine doing the same thing..soon those 4 lines would also have machines at them and those people would be out of a job...
But really what a crappy unskilled job..stacking trays or cartons of eggs into a box...
Lolwut.

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App