View Single Post

Old 05-05-2010, 07:17 PM
Noob

Default Re: Security Guards.

Depends on your definition of fun....

For example, I'm supposed to run people off for skateboarding. Well, that's dumb. I'll only do that if they give me an attitude for telling them where they can skateboard, as I don't want bus riders getting ran over. I offer an alternative spot to skateboard while witing for the bus. No biggy.

If you're into trashing the restroom, tagging everything you can find to tag, smoking dope, or drinking on the property, I'll run you off. Because it's just dumb that you do that.

Some people will crap all over the floor and stuff the toilets with paper and flood the restrooms. Nasty nasty, and if I catch you doing that, you're either going to clean it up, or I'll be calling the police to deal with your behavior. One guy, his name was steve and we know his name was stsve because he wrote it on the restroom wall with his own crap, hit our restrooms for about a week. Painting, in crap, his name on the wall every day, then one day, disappeared. We never saw him. I wanted to catch him to have him arrested, but, in a way I'm glad. It was nasty and I ended up losing my lunch usually.

Anyhow.....
2000 Ranger Etx cab XLT 4.0L Auto trans. Currently I've got my 60/40 cut down into buckets, and a cheap walmart console to fill the gap. Working on gathering parts, paint, vynals, and such for the rest of the build LOL. I use this as an everyday truck, but it's also the only truck I have for hunting and general off road fun. Hoping to make it much better than stock!
PNW Crew!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3865172