View Single Post

Old 05-04-2010, 11:13 AM
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum

Default Re: 1 inch body lift

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareFX4 View Post
Hey Mykhael

I've got the PA 1" BL's to. Have yet to install them though. I hear what your saying, but with my current 6400 shackles and PreKeys installed and cranked with 32" MTR's (getting tires today will post pics / really 32"). 1" BL's on top of this is plenty of lift for 32's. If I was going with 33's I would have done the 3"BL's (with no shackles or PreKeys). Just my personal preferance, as I am not to keen on the body to frame gap 3"BL's leave (even with gap gaurds). I like the in between look of stuffed wheel wells and to much wheel well. It's my daily driver so I didn't want to go to crazy lol. Happy medium lol.

Current avitar is stock suspension with three cranks to the torsion bars (stock 2010 keys) and 31" MTR's (really 30.7"). I will be updating my avitar this afternoon to reflect my new set up.
thanks for the info. im with you. prekey mod, 265/75/16's (31.7 in.) and a i inch body lift for total of 3 and 3/4 in. lift from stock. if i go with 3 in bl id have to get bigger tires, and i dont want to have any more performance loss (3.73 rear). and no bumper mod or big gap with the 1 inch. got the prekey, shopping for tires, and bl maybe in the future if i just cant live without that extra inch. let me know if you needed longer bolts.