View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 11:35 AM
"Race Internals"

Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdFX4 View Post
They're a great gun. I bought mine after my fiance left me and I named it after her... so I can technically say that I'm going to go shoot " Diana "

They're probably the best bang for your buck as far as revolvers go. They're not as expensive as some of the Smith's and not as cheap as some of the Taurus (both of which are great guns as well) I have mine over a year now. I got mine at Cabela's for $619.99 but I recently looked at them again and they are now $699.99 at Cabela's. Amazing how the price can jump like that.

I think my next revolver would be the Super RedHawk .44
lol love the name bit my buddie with the vaquero is a big ruger fan, between him & his dad they have quite a few. he's got a super redhawk .44 he took hunting a couple years back, and it felt as solid & looked like a real quality peice. just bigger than what i want right now, lol.

i've gotten to shoot my other buddie's taurus raging bull .357 as well, which i liked alot, but i've heard there's some quality issues with the newer models (his is from 1991). he also just picked up a taurus .45 colt ACP, again looks & feels like a quality peice but so far it'll only shoot the reloads my buddie with the rugers makes, 3 different store bought boxes of ammo, and a new clip, and it would stovepipe like crazy. not a single issue with the ugly reloads though, lol.
2000 XLT 4X4, 3.0, Auto, regular cab - throttle cable mod, K&N drop in filter, taylor thundervolt 8.2 plug wires, autolite sparkplugs, Accel coil pack, AVS Ventshades, Rampage LED tailgate light bar, BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A tires, Trail F/X toolbox, cruse control pod light fix, Cobra 19 ultra II CB, lil wil antenna, pioneer door speakers, expo woodgrain radio bezal, 06+ mirrors & tails, powerdome hood

2000 XLT 4X4 Offroad, 4.0 / auto, supercab - the project truck!