View Single Post

Old 01-16-2009, 03:28 AM
Adam T

Default 1994 Mazda B3000/Ford Ranger fuel gauge and temperature gauge not working?

Just wondering if there is a fuse somewhere for the fuel and temp gauge? doesn't show one in the fuse diagram. i also heard something about a module that controls the gauges behind the cluster somewhere, is this true? Any help would be appreciated as to what to do first so i dont drop the tank or anything for no reason. Its -30 here and i dont have anywhere to work on it but outside. Thank you in advance
Just wondering if there is a fuse somewhere for the fuel and temp gauge? doesn't show one in the fuse diagram. i also heard something about a module that controls the gauges behind the cluster somewhere, is this true? Any help would be appreciated as to what to do first so i dont drop the tank or anything for no reason. Its -30 here and i don't have anywhere to work on it but outside. I don't want to hear about taking my truck to a shop. i fix my own vehicles. just looking for some pointers/tips. Thank you in advance.