Old 04-29-2010, 08:14 PM
GO SHARKS

Default Re: Gun Storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark98xlt View Post
And that's not a concealed carry weapon hence the term "conceal" and "carry"

Would my smith and wesson 686 .357 with a 6 inch barrel fit? Nope
Would my smith and wesson 629 .44 magnum with a 8 inch barrel fit? Nope

Are those weapons I choose to carry on a daily basis or at all? Nope they are range only guns.

and please think before you post and no i could care less if you own that weapon and choose to carry it and look dumb while doing so because thats a good way to insight public annoyance with us firearm owners and land yourself a ticket along with the possibility of losing your firearm.
never did i say i carried it like you are saying
how ever i do take it to the range and leave it in the truck. after shooting we go to eat so that is where the leaving it in the truck comes from
so dont get all ministerial on me
and please i was not trying to be a dick
you seem to have that all to your self!
so you had better start to think before you jump down someones neck with little to no knowledge of what the hell thay where talking about!
it only goes to show how fast people jump to a conclusion.
and you where right it would be stupid to carry such a long weapon and do the dirty harry thing. if buy any means i have pissed you off please fill free to never respond to a damn word i write it would be a welcome out come from you !!!!!

p.s. have a great day
coming soon! k&n drop in/fiberglass bed cover/bed sprayed liner