View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 10:30 PM
"How hard could it be?"

Default Re: That's The Power of Love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red31 View Post
How often you run into her at target? I had a crush on a walmart cashier for a while but didnt do anything about it, almost got one another time but she already knew me lol but didnt take interest until i hadnt seen her for 3 years and I went through her line
Between myself and my mom needing stuff, usually a couple times a week. Now that its Xmas time and I know theres a really cute girl I go every chance I get lol
First time was last saturday and I've already run into her 4 times including today. And by "run into" I mean saw what line she was in and got in it. I actually put stuff I needed back so I could go thru the express where she was haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red31 View Post
Basically these guys plan to bring specific alcohols to a girl who he likes party and the other is supposed to bring a certain kind just for a girl he likes lol hilarious movie... Not good for finding advice lol
Hahaha yea i'll save those tactics as last resorts.. See this would be one of those times where I wish I knew for certain if the world was gonna end. Then I could just be like "Yea I facebook creeped you but I really like you and I think it would be awesome if we got together. And we only have like 4 weeks left so lets go!"

Black 2001 4x2 XLT Supercab 3.0 "Shadow" - WIA

Black 2001 4x4 EDGE Supercab 4.0 ('Body donor' for Shadow lol)

Build thread:
http://www.fordrangerforum.com/proje...adow-redo.html