View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 01:13 PM
Choot 'Em!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Ranger+03YZ250F
PLEASE LISTEN TO ME.

If you want something not so powerful but something that isn't going to be weak in a situation where you might need some power, EVERYONE here will back me up on this I think:

Buy a .357 magnum, and have .38 specials in it. Much more dependable then a semi-auto, this gun will NEVER jam. This is what my mom has, and she has carpel tunnel, and it's perfect.
Do you suggest any certain make? My dad and grandpa are both big smith and Wesson fans, so whenever I ask them, s&w is always the answer. Lol

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01_ranger_4x4
Im not going to say a revolver is bad, because its not at all but its not the end all beat all of pistols by any means. Autos are far from unreliable and many military's, police departments and civilians use auto's to protect them in life or death situations all the time. I do however suggest to anyone looking for a pistol to never consider a .22 as a self defense carry weapon, all that will do to a would be attacker is piss them off. MINIMUM caliber I would consider would be a .380. I carry a .45 ACP personally.
I'm not against my mom's .38. Just curious if the .22 would kick less. And I'm honestly not really planning on trying to kill an attacker or anything.(though I know that if I had to, I would) I mainly just want something that has a nice look and if I ever had to pull it out, looks scary enough to deter anyone from fucking with me.
8" Bazooka Tube EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfllmn View Post
so in other words dont f**k with Alexa lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by machine View Post
Alexa is in a room with a bunch of wild men!