View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 01:42 PM
Ford Ranger Driver

Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

My vent for the day: why are women especially so annoying? My wife has been in a mood for two days, and today, I downright wanted to strangle her. Yesterday, my wife wakes me rudely so we can make it to church on-time. "We had to" attend mass at 10:00 because it is the Children's Mass where basically they have their own readings and such in a Sunday school manner while the adults stay in the regular portion of the church. Since our son is only 3 1/2 and I accompanied him last week, she went with him this week. Fine. On the way home (which is basically around the corner), she was reading the bulletin, and I ask her a question and she snaps that she is busy trying to read. It is so annoying because I swear that my wife can't chew gum and walk at the same time. Typically, she either gets rude or she'll appear to be listening, do the guy thing of saying "Uh-Ha, Yay", etc., but then ask something that someone answered five minutes earlier, and it is annoying as hell. I can't tell you how many times regardless of what it is that I'll say, like "Wow. It's going to rain for 5 days straight", and she answers, "Yes", yet literally a short time later she'll ask, "I wonder what the weather will be this week". And then she'll get mad when I say politely but sternly, "I just told you and didn't you just hear the weatherman say that there is a frickin storm heading our way"? J.C. This morning was a complete continuation of yesterday. We had to take our son to the doctor's, and we were near oversleeping and she wakes me. I'm not up five minutes, and it is "Are you dressed yet"? We get out the door, and since she had to head to work afterwards, drove separately. I wish I could record how she drives alone because all of a sudden she wants to be "granny behind the wheel". I turn on yellow and there was plenty of room for her to turn after me, yet she doesn't. Then, before we hit the highway, I get stuck by three or four lights and yet she is nowhere to be seen. Fast forward to where the doctor has his office, which I'm not exaggerating has to be one of the worst lots I've ever had to park in. There are three separate buildings part of the "health campus" and our building (which she has never been to) is located closet to the street. I purposely pull-in and wait for her so that she can follow me to a close spot. I move forward slowly waiting for a spot because there are none, yet several people are headed to his/her car. What does she do? As I slowly move forward past 10 - 15 cars and make a circle to come back, she drives twenty spaces past, parks in the center of the other lot for the building directly across from her. In the meantime, I find literally the first spot close and there is another spot right next to me. If that isn't bad enough, she is already heading to the wrong building as I'm trying to figure out WTF is she. I have to walk over to her in the pouring rain, and she is fing clueless as to why I'm mad when it is pouring down rain, our son's appt. is for 10:30, and she is headed to the wrong building and it is 10:35 and pouring down rain. How can a living person be so cluelessly retarded and not be blond? Anyway, thanks for listening to my rant.