View Single Post

Old 10-26-2012, 06:50 AM
Ford Ranger Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRWXXA
How do you know they're not responding to calls? You think every call they get requires a full lights and sirens response? A LEO friend of mine is often single-handedly responsible for patrolling about a 500 square mile area. He routinely runs 80+ MPH everywhere he goes because he has a half dozen calls pending at any one time. When he "rides someones ass" he just wants them to get the f*** out of the left lane, where they've suddenly decided to be good law-abiding citizens doing 1 MPH under the speed limit, so he can get to the next 3 calls before his shift ends.
I call bs. He routinely runs 80+ mph because he can. If the call doesn't require lights and siren then it is not important enough to require speeding.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvrich

100% in agreement and I just can't stand Cop Haters.
I just can't stand cop wannabes.

I have respect for cops and what they do. I usually try to give them the benefit of the doubt but then there are the ones that don't even know the laws when they pull you over. I've had them say I was threatening them when I put my hands out the window and say I'm carrying a gun. Which I'm required to do because i have a permit and carrying concealed.
The fact is most of them are thugs on a government payroll. They don't follow the laws they are supposed to uphold. How is a cop with window tint going to give me a ticket for tint?
Why is it ok for a cop to speed to work so he is not late but it's not ok for me to speed to work?
Why can he go 80+ mph to get his calls done before the end of the shift but it's not ok for me to speed to get my calls done before my shift ends?
There are very few good decent cops left.