View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 11:45 AM
Hazardous to Your Health!

Default Re: What to wear to funeral?

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfllmn View Post
all the funerals i went to i went in jeans and a tshirt...all that matters is if you go not what you look like
not to be rude but i wholeheartedly disagree. i had my grandpas funeral recently and it pissed me off how some of these people were dressed. where is the honor and respect for the dead? my cousin showed up in her usual im a hot chick outfit with the cleavage and all that and then her sister showed up with her very blue hair.wtf. if my grandpa was mick jagger, i would understand. He was not, he was in the army and a very great guy. RESPECT goes a long ways. IF the persons funeral is YOUR family member, dress how you want. if you are not a family member, you are unoffically expected to dress appropiately. it was in the summer and i still wore a long sleeve dress up with my dress pants.

jcpennys sells both pants and a shirt for about 35 to 40 dollars. if you cannot do that, at least get a dress shirt and wear your cleanest jeans

My Truck Is My Mountain Bike's Ride!

Class III hitch, Rhino Bedliner, Almost Maxed T-Bar Crank, Tuff Country Add A Leaf, Custom Low Anchor Points, OEM ('99) Tow Hooks, Pro Comp Offroad Lights , Mustang Dome Light, Clear Corners, Slim Toolbox, Blinker Mod,Cargo Brake Light Mod,Expo Lighted Visors, Ultra Silverstar heads/fogs, Fog/high mod, Reverse/switched lights, Bike Fork Mounts