View Single Post

Old 04-11-2010, 11:27 AM
Road Trippin' King!

Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: Selling the truck. Price Range?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falco51 View Post
i'm always on the look out. i'm sittin on 4 right now that i can't seem to find a home for. they'll probably go on ebay when i find the time. but i will for sure keep my eyes open. don't hold your breath though. they are few and far between. if you're lookin for one, try ebay. i got mine off ebay used for 9.99. i just recharged it and called it good.

But yeah, dealerships will screw you over. they will try and get the vehicle as cheap as they can. most of the time that is. so yeah, see what they'll give you with and without some of your stuff, and go from there. good luck my friend.

*or you could have some drunk bitch hit your truck and you could get more for it. i got 7500 for my 99. haha. i think we all know it probably wasn't worth that much. but i do not wish that on anyone. bad news bears..
Lol I am checking ebay right now. And a dealer is looking at your truck like a pawn shop looks at your crap you bring in, at least that's how I think of trade ins. I'd rather just sell outright (ha ha fat chance I'm selling either truck EVER!!!) and get more for it.
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha