View Single Post

Old 04-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Ford Ranger Driver

Default Re: FX4 Ride Height Differances Fact or Fiction???

Drop out a torsion key and post pics to fully prove the point. All the differences in height you're listing could most definately be due to a different preset adjustment bolt on the torsion key....

Include the stamped part numbers in the post, number of threads the adjustment bolt is deep. Get back to the dealer and grab the SPR ratings of the truck to determine what bars it's got. Snap some pics of the LCA angle to the ground.

I've got pics of both US spec 98-07 keys AND 08+ US Spec keys to show the difference. I've got access to the Ford parts department computer for cross referenceing and parts sourcing.....everything at least here in the states shows the 98-07 keys as being the same and all 08-10 keys as being the same. Same with the adjustment bolt. Same with the torsion bars(with respect to different ratings). Same with the shocks. Same with the ball joints. Same with the CV's.

I know you're a bright guy....but did you take into account the amount of fuel in the tank?? Mine moves about half inch from empty to full on the driverside.

Last edited by Fx4wannabe01; 04-08-2010 at 09:52 PM.