View Single Post

Old 04-07-2010, 09:05 PM
Ford Rangers

Send a message via AIM to Lord of War
Default Re: Pretty chilling video

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer03133 View Post
My attitude? Why, because I value every human life the same? isn't that what you "christians" are supposed to do?
You all sure are good christians, you know, loving your neighbor, treating every human being with dignity. O wait, you only use christian values when they benefit you. How convenient!
Go ahead, nuke all those "towel heads". Watch your entire world begin to collapse. Remind me- when did Iraq attack the US? did we find any WMDs? How many terrorists were in Iraq before 2003? 0. Think of the Iraq War as an insurance policy for Bush and his gang of retards to be raking in money for a long time.
O ya, and i thought Iraq had been secured in 2004 when Bush declared an end to hostilities and "Mission Accomplished". So this wasn't really a war-zone, the war was won 6 years ago. It is an occupation.
You're phucking dillusional. You critize Bush for this war but your God and Savor Obama hasn't done a single thing to stop it. You need to shut your mouth and realize that this is war. Those towel heads got what they deserved and if you dont like it to bad.

You are just as stupid as our current President. People like you propose soultions and dont act on them, like our current President. You provide massive amounts of critizim but do nothing but flap your fat phucking gums and bitch about how a couple of ignorant rag heads where eradicated from the face of the planet. Hell those pilots and soliders did the world a favor.

If you have even the slightest notion of what a Constitution is you will understand why "we" are over in Iraq.

3" BL, 295 Nitto Terra Grapplers

K&N FIPK, Dual exhaust