View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 11:19 PM
That One Fat Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFCTWC
my rant of the day..most aspects of my life seem to be going ok,decent job,finally got a dirtbike,got me a project car,and a DD,decent place to live...yet no matter what i do i cant seem to find a damn girl,ik this sounds like me being a whiny bitch,but the fact is that the girls id like,and would like to like me(aka the good body,actually intelligent ones..ive had good body but dumb as a post ones,was like talking to a 3 yr old -_-)..well dont and the ones id rather not like me(bigger girls,very nice but i dont go for big womenz)...do,while my buddy outta no were gets a fine ass girl whom likes him,while he had a gf(doesnt now)..its like..what do i gotta trade for the ability to attract the girls not 2-3x my weight..OK i get were this sounds totally well snobish/A$$hole of me but if i dont like a type,im not gonna date a girl like that..

EDIT-since when have curse words been censored?
Been there done that and now its off my mind if the right girl comes along and grabs my heart then so be it but im dont wasting my time trying to hard and getting let down .. Its all about the vars and money now lol

just call me fat
twitter:hi_imfat