View Single Post

Old 09-12-2012, 09:44 AM
Wow.So cobra.Very Ranger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
Here is my vent for the day:

Why is it that people that are supposed to be your friends (best friend actually) seem to shit on you the most??

I have this buddy that constantly asks for help but won't listen to a damn word I say or its more or less - in one ear and out the other. Then can't figure out why a $40 dollar issue just became a $500 f-up??

He gets mad when things don't fall exactly into place or I can't shit a miracle and give him all the answers to all his problems.

I think this last one pisses me off the most!!!

You know how guys are, we go somewhere (mall - whatever) and we check out the ladies. You also know everyone has what they like - he likes the anorexic boney chicks - I call them trophy wives (which I don't like but I know to each there own).

Anyway, I happen to like "real women" (140-175) not huge just a little extra. For me I go for the face and brains then body. Big Ta-Ta's and a little extra is just a bonus.

So the other day we having a conversation and I happened to see this chick working in the mall and she was a little heavy but had an amazing face, smile and to me had a smokin' body!!

So, since it was a sports store, I went in and bought a few cheap decals for my truck and she was - to me beautiful!!!. I kind of was flirty (I noticed she didn't have a ring on).

Then we come out and he said, "Really, you and your big chicks". I said, "There is more to life than supermodel figures and sex" - (he lives in the world of wife-ing a perfect trophy wife) He lives in the life is Bentley cars, perfect bodies and lots of money.

Then he says, "How could you date someone like that - thats gross - that is dating a pig". I got mad and said, "Well, don't worry you aren't so".

Then he says, "I don't know if I could be seen with that" - meaning, I will hang out with you but I don't think I could be seen with you if she is with you" - If I was dating her.

He says its because I could do better. I am somewhat skinny guy thats close to 6ft tall.

Then to top it off my Dad is the same way about it!

How f-ed up is that??
Wow. F that shit. If shes the one your looking for, I say F everyone else's shitty opinion and do what you want man.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk