View Single Post

Old 09-04-2012, 04:54 PM
Ford Ranger Driver

Default Re: Smoke loses main sponsor....

Quote:
Well congrats you just proved that you're closed minded. As far as you calling everyone one involved with Nascar a "dumb redneck" that was a dumb thing to do considering that they made alot more money than you did last year and considering that alot of the drivers in Nascar have a college education, proves how wrong you are.
Nascar may be boring (my opinion), but those drivers earn their money unlike baseball, football, or other sports. Also, only the top 3 finishers take home the money. Everyone else that finishes basically wasted his/her afternoon. It is also a growing sport, which is one reason it is so popular and televised like other events/sports. There is even Fantasy NASCAR for those interested. I happened to be listening to a sports show the other day, and the host was talking about Fantasy drafts. There is big money in them, and that is why there are so many participants. I, too, would rather watch Formula 1 than an oval race, but again that is my personal opinion. I wouldn't put someone down because their viewing habits, hobbies, etc. are different than mine.

Last edited by OhioMike; 09-04-2012 at 04:58 PM.