View Single Post

Old 04-01-2010, 06:08 PM
SVT

Default Re: day in the mountains again lol :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STL View Post
Nice pictures

Should make 3 or 4 your avatar
thank you. i could of played with the brighness more one 3 and 4. tires are really dark. like they are shadows. and i was think number 9 as my avatar lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger101 View Post
Nice pictures. I don't understand how you got stuck though.
i only took one pic of it so you cant really tell how i was but i drove up this trail and i got out took a pic got back in contuinded forward well tried but it was sucked in. i couldnt turn my truck around to get it facing the way i came in at. plus it was on a slope. i couldn't turn it around. i had to reverse it all the way out. my R gear is not real short like i wish it was wouldn't have to ram my way out backwards. 4x4 would of did a huge part. or if i had my dads bronco II i would of put it in 2wd low. it was a bitch getting out. i got a lil scared at a point where i started sliding in towards the lake. but it was a weird spot. A/T tires would of did a huge part helping also lol its just to wet up there still and i didnt have to take the trail but i didnt realize how wet and slick it was.
-1995 ford ranger prerunner, 4.0, 4x4, 5-speed, 62k original miles, 2.5 radflo bypass front and 2.5 radflo triple bypass rear, deavers f23, 4.56 gears front and back, 07 seats, 07 mirrors, 35x12.50 bfg a/t, 4" fiberwerk glass front and rear, eagle alloy rims, 6k hid heads, two 8k hid off road lights, 34" led light bar, bed/roll cage/engine cage, 25 gallon fuel cell, cut and extended beams/radius arms
-2000 ford SVT f150 lightning -SOLD Lifted 2001 Ford Ranger EDGE, April's 2012 TOTM

Last edited by Ranger_EDGE; 04-03-2010 at 09:17 AM.