View Single Post

Old 03-31-2010, 09:42 PM
Road Trippin' King!

Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by smakes View Post
because of cali emissions. it would never pass visual inspection (big ass turbo and piping and intercooler aint OEM equipment), i did alot of research on a 88 turbo coupe motor swap, because that block and mine are identical, minus the tc block has forged internals wich will stand up to the boost, cast wont, or not for very long anyway lol. and if i did swap in an 88 motor, id have to reflash my ECM to obd1, since 96 is the year everybody went to obd2, and the engine swap laws in cali are if your going to do one, the donor engine has to be the same year or newer as the vehicle your putting it into. and also, no car to truck, truck to car engine swaps. fuck cali.
I forgot about the visual inspection I knew the rest of that. That sucks. And you should have forged internals even NA if I remember right.
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha